Thursday, October 27, 2011

Reality Is...

So...the reality is, it's been quite a minute since I've posted on here. Had to be around August...then stuff got real at work and it seems I never quite got back into the groove of it all.


Some really good and exciting things have been happening in my life. Sometimes when you work so hard for things and toward things, and they don't happen either the way you want them to, or in the time you think they should, you begin to wonder. You wonder things like, maybe they won't happen, maybe they aren't for me, maybe I don't deserve those things. What I'm learning and realizing is that even in my imperfections, I am am awesome person. I could be better in many areas, as a daughter, a sister, a friend, an employee...but overall, I am still awesome. The things that I want in life will come to me at the time they are supposed to. Until then, I will keep striving to be my best, and do my best, and give my best. And as I continue to do that, I'm seeing things fall into place...now that I'm not hunting for them. My accomplishments are growing, and I am proud of myself. I'm finding my happy place...

And the Reality Is...I do deserve it, all of it!


~Veracious Virgo~

No comments:

Post a Comment